Jan 16, 2009

50 and running

2009 is probably yet another year with a lot in store for all of us. Our year-end posts will take care of summing that up :)


Among other things, 2009 marks the golden jubilee of 2 of my favorite comic characters - Asterix and Obelix!!! Just wanted to let them know how much I love them and the rest of the Gauls :)

I've read practically every one of the 33 titles and I doubt if I'll ever get bored of reading them up over and over again. The names of each of the Gauls - including the cute li'l Dogmatix - is something that always charms me.

The complete Asterix collection is definitely worth its space on your bookshelf - and mine too. Did I hear someone saying 2009 is good to go gifting??? :P

4 comments:

nsiyer January 20, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Yes, Priya, you need to gift.What I liked about your post is that you came fresh with what you liked, and declared it.

priya January 21, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

@Iyer Sir

Thanks for the comment and what you liked about it.

I was looking for people who could gift me the complete Asterix collection... you got me on that one :)

Namrata January 31, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Hey Priya!! I LOVE Asterix and Obelix, too! :D
Man! Our tastes are alike..after all we are both arians! Am also a very pukka Arian! I have also read all of the 33 titles and they are amaaazzing!! :D :D

priya February 1, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

@Namrata

Thanks for the comment and am glad you share the craze about Asterix n Obelix :)

It's fun to be a pakka Arian and more importantly claiming to be one :)

Wanna Borrow a Book?

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Interesting Feeds

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP